Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,553   Online: 776

Thread: Ok, whew...

I was worried that this is where the flashers hung out. Dang. so...no trench coats here right?
    Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners. Laurence Sterne 1713-1768, British Author

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mystique @ Oct 26 2002, 07:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I was worried that this is where the flashers hung out. Dang. so...no trench coats here right?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
    Reminds me of a prank by a camera club member, wearing the aforementioned trench coat he turns around and flings it open, firing the electronic flash hidden under the coat.....thought you&#39;d see more eh?
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The Newsletter for the Arts Group that I "Chairperson" (reluctantly) publishes a Newsletter titled "The Exhibitionist" ....
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin