Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,221   Online: 893

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got it .... From the B&W catalog: "Filters Special Effects Acessories From the Pros to the Pros":

The filter is a B&W090 "Light Red" - equivalent to a Wratten 25 or Hoya R25.
    The filter factor is given as 5 - requiring a filter correction of 2 1/4 stops- close enough to the 2 1/2 used.

All I can say is "That is what happens when a B&W090 is used to photograph roses".
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole
    Truly, dr bob,
    You haven't read the question thoroughly enough: He DID use a spotmeter (Pentax V). Also, the "90" filter is not a wratten designation, but a B+W type number entirely unrelated to the Wratten codes...
    Thanks for the edification. I have no knowledge of B+W filters. Rereading the original post I don't see any referal to the brand of filter. I have often wished to see a comparitive chart of the various filters. There have been some implied work (A. Adams - Schaffer Vol I e.g.) but where is a comprehensive list?

Truly, dr bob.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin