Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,289   Online: 753

View Poll Results: ever been freaked out while night photographing?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 38.89%
  • no

11 61.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I hate silince, thats probaly why i stick to the woods where the crickets are. as a drummer, i was an idiot and played after i had lost my earplugs. BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mistake, Now i have tnitus, (ear ringing) which means that i hear a high pitched Tone in silince. anyways, you guys have really gotten into this nightphotography stories. keep posting.THX a million guys
    paintball+Hiking+rock climbing+ photography- the crazy things you see or hear out night photograping= a great time

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, just a funny tale an old german gent told me decades ago...
    When he was young, after some years out of Germany he went back home to a visit and while he was there to a night party in the town's square with a friend.
    There, they met two girls and. after sometime, the girls said they would go home (in a small farm out of town) and they should follow, and the girl's rom was the one in the attic with a window.
    There the two happily went, just to be greeted by two big dogs, had to run and jump in a manure tank to escape...

Jorge O

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin