Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,720   Posts: 1,514,908   Online: 1061

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll be developing by infrared inspection once setup. I am wondering, if you take the developing by inspection route, how does it affect your exposure? Do you still follow the basic rules, or do you find a modified approach is better since you have the luxury of inspecting the development? Just curious thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sean, no exposure change is required for DBI. Only if you are contact printing on Azo do you change slightly and that's due to the nature of the paper. Check out the article on Michael A. Smith's website (www.michaeland paula.com). Its in the "Writings" section. Ed Buffaloe also has one which references Michael's article.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    can you still get IR 8x10 film? I have never looked and don't particulary like the look so I have never considered it.

lee\c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sorry Lee, I meant I would be processing regular film while wearing infrared googles, so that I can watch the development of the film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin