Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,567   Posts: 1,573,483   Online: 744

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mwtroxell
    Press release: We continue to hear allegations that Humpty Dumpty was pushed by agents of this administration. Once again, this is a blatant lie. Humpty Dumpty is one of this administrations closest supporters. He in no way was pushed. He is simply taking a long overdue vacation in an undisclosed location.
    Yeah, a frying pan.

Mmmmmm, eggs. 8)
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mike 'C',

After looking back at the start of this thread you said 'that a viewing filter might be good to hepl me compose' to me a viewing filter is a post composure tool. A viewing filter helps to tell me that some colors may look the same to B/W film. Not as how they work as shape texture and form. When I make a photograph I am drawn in to the space and shapes and the things that make a image work. Not wheather the red and green on the wall be the same tone of gray. A viewing frame will help to isolate the items that you want to put in to your photograph. I have worked for along time with the view camera and finally got one that has the image right side up and a magic button to turn off the color. It just comes from doing and seeing. I hope this helps.

Jan Pietrzak

Shooter
    Large Format
    Then again even with the zone VI viewing filter I loose my composure when the f$%&$ people dont get out of the way and out of the shot...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Then again even with the zone VI viewing filter I loose my composure when the f$%&$ people dont get out of the way and out of the shot...
    LOL..Jorge, glad to hear I'm not the only one that does that...

Or yes it is a really old camera, but that's OK, I'm really old so we work well together.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    "Or yes it is a really old camera, but that's OK, I'm really old so we work well together"

I was in the Smoky Mountains National Park last month with my 8x10. I'm used to the 'old camera' remarks but I was left spechless when someone came up and asked me if my 8x10 was some type of movie camera.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin