Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,819   Online: 717

Shooter
    Multi Format

My first color film negative has been developed, but...

WOW, i can't be sure if it is the film or the scanning, sorry to bring this topic here, but i had to scan and see the result, as i didn't ask the lab to print my film, so here is one frame of the roll after scanning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello. At a first glance I would guess it is a processing problem. Try a new lab if possible.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hmmmmmmmm, thanks
    In the chatting room here, i found that it may be the heat as well, as i remember i forgot the film inside the camera in heat [in the car] and i didn't shoot immediately after i loaded the film, and i also not sure i stored the film after i unloaded from the camera in cold place, so i can't be sure if it is the heat or the lab processing or could be both

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here is one more shot

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    What film format and what camera was this made with? It could be a processing problem or excessive heat or if you were shooting 220 or sheet film it looks like it could be film that was loaded backward, shot through the base, and the colors and exposure corrected as close to normal as you could get.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    What film format and what camera was this made with? It could be a processing problem or excessive heat or if you were shooting 220 or sheet film it looks like it could be film that was loaded backward, shot through the base, and the colors and exposure corrected as close to normal as you could get.
    The camera is: Mamiya RZ67 Pro II
    The lens is: 180mm [not sure which model, is it important?]
    The film is: Kodak Porta 400NC 120 format

I scanned using V-750, but the roll itself look like it is not good processed, so i will check with the lab and see what's wrong, but i will check with my friend who shoot with film and see how his rolls are developed or processed.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin