Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,200   Online: 805

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You used a K2 to lighten the cream colors?
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    No I used it to lighten the flowers I was shooting at the time. The Dog shot was spur of the moment as he never sits still. I barely got the shot off as I'm still working out how to use the Weston meter and I had little time before the dog decided to run around chasing tree seeds flying through the air.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The exposure looks good to me. The Weston seems spot on.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Exposure-wise, shadow and highlight detail are even so it's a bang-on exposure. But Delta 100 reindexed at EI80 is +0.3 stop and likely "lost in translation" during the scan. Movement of ±0.3, ±0.6 would be very noticeable on reversal film but can be inconsequential on negs (much grater latitude), and cheap scans (which often auto-correct) mightn't help. At dog-paw level, I like the image anyhow, despite a heavier bias toward tortoise-shell cats.

And, did you reward the sub-woofer for his patience while you beavered with the Weston?
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If you pay to become a subscriber then you can post it in the galleries for comments and tips, etc. Just a suggestion for those who have not yet subscribed. I can highly recommend it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    That's in the works. However haven't not drawn a paycheck in 18 months cash is a rare commodity these days. Thanks everyone for your comments.

And I thought you Aussies spoke English?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin