Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,894   Online: 973

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This week I finally had to dump the 625s (PX13) I had for my Leica CL, Metrastar and Weston Ranger 9. About a year ago in anticipation of this I ordered 4 CHRIS MR9 adaptors from his company, no need to use eBay. The Leica only uses the battery for the meter. After inserting the adaptors I check the 3 meters and each was dead on with the other. Virtually no difference from my Bronica ETRS readings. Can not the company recalibrate the meter to use the silver/alkaline higher voltage? Either option will be less expensive than a new meter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=ChrisJarisch;1074639]Also, I have a bit of $$$ burning a hole in my pocket... Would you'se guys suggest buying the Hass. exposure meter winding knob contraption (sorry- it's early, the correct name is escaping me ), OR... a spot meter... Or, is my Luna Pro good enough /QUOTE]
    If the $$$, is still burning a hole in your pocket, you can check eBay.
    I recently bought a LunaPro, and the Gossen Variable Spot Attachment.
    It can be adjusted to measure a 15 or 7.5 degree area, for $ 24.00.
    Your actual cost may vary.

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Images
    Dropped and broke my Luna Pro a while back. Finally sent it off to Quality Light Metrics in Hollywood. Got it back in one week with two new parts in it, adjusted for 1.5v batteries and calibrated. Total cost was $90 but I now have a quality light meter that's good for my life, as long as I don't drop it again. Just one of 5 working meters I have.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You may have to consider the possibility that your personal EI (film speed Exposure Index) may be 1 1/2 stops slower than box speed with your camera/lens/meter/developer combination rather than a faulty meter. Unless you are just trying to find a reason to get a new one. In which case I just got a Sekonic L-758DR and love it.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin