Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,518   Online: 1021

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And I thought I was a space cadet!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some people think that Planet-X is made up of non-baryonic matter, i.e. 'dark matter' that can't be seen. However, I think it's more likely made of boreionic matter, which is not dark, just extremely dim. I think your best bet for photographing it is an iPhone app. After all, there are over 200,000 of those, so odds are that one of them must work for photographing Planet-X. That, and I think that being descended from ancient Sumerian astronauts is as good an explanation of Steve Jobs as you're likely to find. It might also explain Jeff's cats in some way, or at least his jackalope.

I haven't bothered with this because I can find 117,000,000 images related to Planet-X on the internet in just 0.43 seconds with Google.

Lee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin