Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,459   Online: 1021

Shooter
    35mm

Film Choice for Dreamlike Architecture Shoot

Hey y'all,

Long-time stalker, first-time poster here (thanks to all for the plethora of information I've gathered here). So I shot this bridge (Williamsburg for any New Yorkers) a couple years back in my days of digital. I did fairly long exposures at an hour or two before sunrise (can't quite remember how long as I'm at work and don't have the raw with metadata). In any case I've included the jpg I have access to because I'd like to revisit this shot at various times of the night but haven't done anything like this on color film and was looking for suggestions. If you need any more information from me, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26775_1251556285260_1120080159_30578718_1514769_n.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin