Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,368   Online: 1067

Shooter
    Medium Format

Need some guidance on these soft + blur photos

Hello, I'm pang, from sabah malaysia. I notice that my photos always blur and soft, even i try using a higher shutter speed, higher f/number, and make sure really in focus only i snap. FYI, these photos took with Fm2n + 50 1.4, expired kodak ultramax 400 and also expired fuji superia 400. Need help n guidance

negative was scan with 9000F, then resize.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Most of them I see the sharpest part of the photo, so rather a misfocus?
    One of the road is focused on the bottom left corner, and needs a deeper DOF.

Other than that, Focusing screen and the pressure plate on your camera in good shape?
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Only on the bottom one do I see anything in focus, and even there it's not perfectly sharp (the ceiling). I think there could be something out of order with your camera or lens. Do you get the same results with a different lens?

-Laura

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Could be that the lens had been dropped or bumped at some time and the elements are not aligned.

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks everyone for the comments, i'll look into it and try to figure out what's problems.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin