Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,237   Online: 1111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    compromise and shoot it @ 200

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If only it was like sheet film, then you could use the notches on the film edge to tell you exactily what film you have!
    The Thing

Portfolio

Film Cameras currently used:
    Large/Stort-format: Ebony 45SU (field camera), Medium/Medlem-format: Mamiya 7, Hasselblad 503CW
    35mm/Små format: Nikon: F4, D800 (yes digital, I know)

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So I got the 2 rolls back today.

First - if I'm going to shoot colour seriously I'll need to find a proper professional lab. I've not shot any colour negs for a few years. This joint used to do reasonably OK work, but I don't think they've dusted their machine in the last couple of years - a bazillion dust spots on the prints.

Next - the film's definately 400 - it's right there on the rebate. BUT - the roll I shot at 320 is a bit thin, while the one at 160 actually looks much better. The prints don't look overexposed either - no blown highlights. I've uploaded one to the gallery. If I find any more of this stuff in the freezer I probaly will split the difference and shoot at 200.

Shooter
    35mm
    The new portra is true 400 ISO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin