Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,315   Posts: 1,536,691   Online: 903

Shooter
    Medium Format

Medium to Large format processing in Taiwan

Hello, I'm moving to Taiwan soon and am curious if anyone has had any luck processing MF and LF sheet film(4x5) in Taiwan? Shooting both b&w and c-41. I'd also be interested in meeting up too.

Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi,
    Don't know about Taiwan, but at least there's the possibility of mail service by ColorSix in Hong Kong. Last august they still did C41, E6 (at least up to 4x5) and BW (in D76).
    http://www.colorsix.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Lionel. That looks like a good option if nothing is in Taiwan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    You're welcome. Unfortunately, ColorSix don't process 4x5 in C41, but you can still use them for mindblowing 4x5 color slides! I hear C41 is quite easily managable to process at home though.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Really? That would be great. I've processed b&w and c-41 with a jobo before but never c-41. I had assumed c-41 is just as hard as e-6, water temp has to be spot on. I'd really only have access to a tray setup where I'm going. Have you processed c-41 before?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin