Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,177   Online: 833

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Dan, that's a bit of a nonsense.

One can easily imagine how many requests these companies have on a daily basis.

"I am going to Disney on Ice with my daughter. I absolutely NEED a 200-400 VR for a day. In exchange, I'll mention you in my Facebook Timeline and I'll drive you business in no time. I have 274 friends!"

"Dear Canon, I will be shooting Cirque du Soleil this week-end, on some Tri-X that Kodak gave me for free. Please lend me a 50 f1.2 and I'll have a good word for you on various internet forums"

I mean, really. How does this sound?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ned, you don't have or need all the details. It was in the works for weeks, they dropped the ball in ways I am not going to go into on here or even in a PM. I know you love Leica and I did too in shooting tens of thousands of color slides with it, but for black and white and especially digital, different story.

Say what you want, I have nothing else to say about the matter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wonder what kind of trade in I might get on my two Zorki 4K's?

Shooter
    35mm
    Dan, I really didn't mean to be disrespectful. But those companies really do get insane amounts of insane requests. In the end they must stick to the business end of things.

Yes I love Leica equipment but I'm also fully aware that I could come up with the same results with just any camera, in the end.

I'm sad for the outcome ypu had with Leica but I guess it could have been expected, to some extent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin