Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,805   Online: 974

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Visiting Montreal, Detroit, Las Vegas and New York this upcoming august, any meet up?

Hi,
    I'll be visiting Montreal, CA then Detroit then Las Vegas then New York from august 6 to august 24. Anyone willing to meet up and shoot film? I'm from France (but can speak English pretty well) and I'll bring my Rollei 35SE, Rolleiflex 3.5E, and my Anniversary Speed Graphic.
    While in Las Vegas I'm planning on shooting the Grand Canyon, anyone willing to come along? (Am ready to share gas costs if someone is willing to drive).
    Let me know!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hey, Lionel, I live in Ottawa, about 2 hours away. Would love to have you come over.

Might have a new photography gallery set up by then.

Don

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    My sister visited Arizona Phoenix and said Grand Canyon tour costs 150 dollars from there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lionel72,

I live down in Toronto which is a six hour drive from Montreal which will be off your itinerary. Do enjoy your stay both in Canada and the US. Just one word of advice with New York City, there's no way you're going to see even a third of it during your stay so do some advanced research on what you want see while visiting. I'm already planning out my return trip there for next year.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi everyone and thank you for your kind replies!
    To lightwisps: Don, your invitation is temping but unfortunately I won't have enough time in Canada to consider travelling outside of Montreal this time. Maybe next time I visit Canada!
    To Mustafa: Your sister was right, I ended up booking a Grand Canyon sunset van tour for $155. Better than renting a car by myself I guess.
    To Uncle Bill: Again too bad I won't have the time to visit cities outside of Montreal this time. Thank you for the advice on planning ahead what to see in New YorK. I've been in New York a couple of brief times before but never had the pleasure to shoot film there yet.
    I'm excited about my upcoming trip! Getting close.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin