Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,266   Posts: 1,534,324   Online: 776

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    could be, but i only ever saw the outside and like a few places, it's grey-ness was a bit overwhelming.

trask,

Stodola is ok, but it depends on your timing, I've been there and there's been nothing there and other weeks there's all sorts of interesting stuff, pricey tho'.

the chocolate - Wedel hot chocolate cafe by any chance?

Shooter
    35mm
    naaaaah, he wouldn't be calling the wedel swill "rich" is the wawel store still there in the dom bez kantow on krakowskie? now, that is euro-class choco!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    yep, it's still there.

never heard anyone claim wavel is better than wedel.
    this is confusing...

Shooter
    35mm
    i'm addicted to danusie, if that explains anything...

anyway, i'll be there in a month or so, ready to prove wawel's superiority if you're around!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    that would explain it.
    I never really liked either to be honest - too nutty

I'm not going to be there until maybe christmas time now, even if then, so maybe some other time eh

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    It was Wedel -- I tried this chocolate drink you could stand up a spoon in. Like drinking a chocolate bar -- too rich for me! But I really enjoyed the atmosphere in the place, and a Polish military officer there with his son saw my Leica III and came over to talk about photography. Great time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I really like chocolate, but I couldn't swallow one of those things, even with the glass of water.

Shooter
    35mm
    Stodala is working and You can finad in the main hall, on the right side a guy (usually with his daughter) selling filns, papers and dev. They are afv.pl, so You can can make a choice on the net and get it in the weekend. Another guy is on the right side just after You enter.
    BW in cold process You can bet in Czarno Białe or at ProfiLab (main office ul. Dzika). Mentioned Foto Relax at the back of empik is not developing in cold process any more, but c41 or scanning/prints You can get for sure.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    sounds like you folks are gonna have a lot of fun! makes one want to tag along!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by doktor View Post
    Mentioned Foto Relax at the back of empik is not developing in cold process any more, but c41 or scanning/prints You can get for sure.
    oops, that's the one... sorry to profilab.
    wasn't one of their's near Hala Mirowska, but if I remember correct that was gone in June?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin