Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,250   Online: 793

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Shane: great photo of the Pinnacles. Looks very dramatic. Need to go there myself.

Gary, I like both of your shots. I saw you got the 45mm lens for the P67. Good choice, this lens was one of the main reasons for me to buy into the P67 system.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim_I View Post
    Shane: great photo of the Pinnacles. Looks very dramatic. Need to go there myself.

Gary, I like both of your shots. I saw you got the 45mm lens for the P67. Good choice, this lens was one of the main reasons for me to buy into the P67 system.

Hi Joachim, I have a photo of you squeezed up against the P67ii with a 45mm stuck on the front; this was at Toorongo Falls; I shot an image there with the 55mm, but wanted a slightly wider shot. No harm done and the framed end-product is a joy to look at.

Have a beaut Christmas and Year wherever you are or going. I'm heading off to NZ on 7th January +6d for a bit of walkies on the wild side...

Commander at the comms, over and out!
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A late contribution to this excursion, but here are some digi shots I took up above looking down on you lot scrambling around on those boulders waiting the IT shot. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Pinnacles APUG Shoot Nov 2012.JPG   The Pinnacles APUG Visit Nov 2012.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's the only 4x5 shot I have from the day's excursion. A typical sea scape shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Woolamai resize.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Great shot, Colin. Nothing wrong with that.

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    When/where's the next one??!!???

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Aussie weekend. Is this a possibility?

I still got to post something I took from this exchange. It will be soon I hope...
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My unloaded 120 film for this shot was misplaced during a sortie in north-east Victoria, only to turn up (by the grace of God...) on the floor behind the backseat of the car! It goes in for processing this week, along with several other rolls. I will post my view of the outing here in dew course.... (would you believe I and the cameras got all dewy and cold and wet camped at Victoria River near Cobungra a few hours before the temperature soared to 42°c!? Incredible...)

Where are we going on the Australia Day weekend? A picnic/BBQ at Hanging Rock maybe...? I'll dress up as Miranda and we'll all get lost!

—Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Where are we going on the Australia Day weekend? A picnic/BBQ at Hanging Rock maybe...? I'll dress up as Miranda and we'll all get lost!

Scary thought here. Ugh shiver...
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post

Scary thought here. Ugh shiver...

I forgot: there is likely to be a huge crowd there for the Australia Day Races at Hanging Rock. Therefore, we would not have the place to ourselves or our celluloid treasures.

Next suggestion...

—Anon.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin