Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,064   Online: 997

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213
    LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Too close/soon for me to be able to get there; off to Portland for a 90th birthday.

In addition to any outing on Shtraya Day, perhaps we need to consider a new thread for an outing some time in March? With the last two being in the East, perhaps ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... .::Mirandah…¤ should come up with somewhere in the South West for us to go to?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Be at Lakes Entrance all Aust Day weekend, hope to get out behind Thurra Inlet into the sand dunes one day of it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    Too close/soon for me to be able to get there; off to Portland for a 90th birthday.

In addition to any outing on Shtraya Day, perhaps we need to consider a new thread for an outing some time in March? With the last two being in the East, perhaps ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... .::Mirandah…¤ should come up with somewhere in the South West for us to go to?

Sorry chappies, but today I received an invite to attend a reunion of old cycling friends in Beechworth on the Australia Day long weekend. "Beechy" was a much-loved and cycled-to destination in the 80s. Some of them I haven't seen in 20+ years, so I'm definitely on the blacktop up the Hume Freeway *again* on the Sat'day of the long w/e.

March long weekend: maybe a trip away, rather than just a day outing? Start new thread. Catch up some time during the week when I've returned (briefly) from the NE.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Two things. First I just finished developing my colour (C41) films from the trip. Yes it took a long time, but ... Yes like the B&W pictures I will post some here in the future. Second, have we a new thread that I might have missed for the next outing, and we are talking march now correct?
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Here are 3 of the 4 pictures from the Kodak Panoram on Portra 160 film. The first image was a double exposure and copped the bulk of the leaked light.

Light leaks from when I took the film out and the film had not wound onto the take-up spool tightly. I forgot I have to remove the film in a changing bag or the dark room, A real shame.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodakPanoram006s.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	63026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodakPanoram007s.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	63027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodakPanoram008s.jpg 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	63028

All in all not a bad for a 109 year old camera.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
    Here are 3 of the 4 pictures from the Kodak Panoram on Portra 160 film. The first image was a double exposure and copped the bulk of the leaked light.

Light leaks from when I took the film out and the film had not wound onto the take-up spool tightly. I forgot I have to remove the film in a changing bag or the dark room, A real shame.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodakPanoram006s.jpg 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	63026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodakPanoram007s.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	63027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KodakPanoram008s.jpg 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	63028

All in all not a bad for a 109 year old camera.

Andy, of this trio the third is my pick. It is a real shame for them to be botched like this because that last one is a serious contender for printing and display. It could of course be tidied up in (ahem) Photochop...

—Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh joy!
    <*drum roll*> I've got 6 rolls of Vaudeville Velvia (tamed!) back from PRISM, ex-Pentaximus, and I'm blown away with the beauty I've captured, spanning the APUG walk-talk-and-gawk and Woolamai, right up to last week shooting the serptentine first tier of Lower Rollasons Falls, Mount Buffalo, in really, really testing 41°c heat. But at the moment everything is on hold as I have to get to Beechworth early tomorrow morning, BUT... I'm going to do the noble thing and post a 'teaser' here later! Unsurprisingly, I actually turned the camera the other way at Woolamai, and I'm mightily impressed.

Back to the packing manifest...

—Anon.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin