Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,188   Online: 939

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    How did you make out last night? Is there still a lot of flooding in the area?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Who has Hurricane Sandy photos?

Quote Originally Posted by sbattert View Post
    How did you make out last night? Is there still a lot of flooding in the area?
    Not so much flooding as just sand cleanup, stair/porch rebuilding, or whole house rebuilding.

They had plows basically to plow the 4foot high sand covering some streets..

It's sad.. If the houses hasn't been on VERY high posts they wouldn't have survived, they all had to build new staircases to get on the house because they were all washed away.

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My grandmother used to have a house on Milford point which was built before they mandated the posts for new construction. That house made it through a number of hurricanes before it was finally torn down by the new owners.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Who has Hurricane Sandy photos?

Quote Originally Posted by sbattert View Post
    My grandmother used to have a house on Milford point which was built before they mandated the posts for new construction. That house made it through a number of hurricanes before it was finally torn down by the new owners.
    Sad but probably a good move

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin