Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,013   Online: 695

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Did you have a rental car? I think taking public transit was what got me, so depressing, lol

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Na, no need for a rental. I stayed with a friend, and he took the week off. We probably drove 2K miles that week, shooting all over.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    How about we plan a mini get-together the next time Matt is in town? I promise not to fall asleep this time.
    Sounds like a great idea to me!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    How about we plan a mini get-together the next time Matt is in town? I promise not to fall asleep this time.
    I'd try to do that. I work two jobs, though, so it would probably need to be a weekend for me.

Didn't you guys get together at Kenmore Camera last time? Maybe at that Tulley's across the street? Kenmore Camera is only nine minutes from where I work (on Tuesdays and Wednesdays).

I won't sleep through it. I never get to sleep...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    Why would you guys fall asleep on a meet up? Is it because of the weather too? Just curious, LOLOL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    S.A.D.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I fell asleep at home prior to a meet up. I was an hour or two late, everybody had gone by the time I got my sorry ass down to Tully's.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Need advice for Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Pfiltz View Post
    Na, no need for a rental. I stayed with a friend, and he took the week off. We probably drove 2K miles that week, shooting all over.
    Lucky, my cousin lives there and he wouldn't even take one day off haha

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For all the major storm they were predicting, Shoreline got some mild wind and a little rain. It's sunny and calm right now.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This morning we are getting a little snow.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Me too. And a bout with high winds and driving rain again two days ago.

Giant trees in temperate rainforests typically have very shallow roots because they don't have to grow far to find water. Then when the ground gets really saturated and the winds pick up...

Ken

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin