Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,623   Online: 1005

Shooter
    Medium Format

Seattle art museums exhibiting photography

Hi - I'm going to be in Seattle for a few days in early April and would like to visit any art museums or galleries exhibiting photography, but I can't find any on the web. Can anyone help, please? Thanks.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    There is a Michael Kenna exhibit at the Tacoma art Mueseum. January 11 - March 24. Memories and Meditations Part II - Tacoma Art Museum, Tacoma, Washington, USA. A top photo gallery in Seattle is G Gibson.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photocenter NW has a show going on in april and will have advertisements on hand for other gallery shows:

http://pcnw.org/gallery/exhibitions/...pinning-yarns/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for your help. Much as I would like to see the McKenna exhibition, it'll be over before I arrive. However, the PCNW looks interesting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Gail Gibson Gallery in Seattle represents Michael Kenna and, even if his work is not on display, she always has some in a flat file at the gallery. She also always has work by several other artists. Just ask and she will let you look through the files.

Dan
    Daniel Williams
    Enumclaw WA USA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin