Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,614   Online: 1093

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's a "view?"
    WYSIWYG - At least that's my goal.

Portfolio-http://apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=25518

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    the basement stairs and our freezers from the door. I have a small window that looks out at my neighbors kitchen windows when their car is not in the driveway. Haven't opened the window once since I installed it.

My last darkroom had a window that looked out on our backyard, chickenhouse and woodlot. I loved printing at night with the window wide open. There was another window across the hall from the darkroom door. With them both open the summer breeze was delightful.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Can't see anything. If I could, it would just be the driveway ...

http://newdr.blogspot.com/2010/05/window-pain.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No view from my darkroom. Only concrete walls.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I my darkroom which is at Coast Resource Center 2nd floor in Vancouver BC. It is beside a sub-art room and behind that is the full art room (painting etc). To the left of the sub-art room is the pool room & computer stations 6x and a piano. Just further along is the outdoor patio. I am very fortunate to have such a place of so many years (10-15)as most darkrooms are just organized closets that phased out for storage. My darkroom was designed not by a photographer as a darkroom except for the fact that the main electrical plug-ins are set up on the wet side of the room but a great independent ventilation system helps out.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 05-26-2013 at 01:43 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I just have to draw the curtain and remove the board to reveal the view...

I've been good and made several prints recently so I don't feel guilty about daylighting the darkroom today...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    I just have to draw the curtain and remove the board to reveal the view...

I've been good and made several prints recently so I don't feel guilty about daylighting the darkroom today...

Bill, is there a reason this is a mirror image, or is that a poster on the window which is meant to be read from the outside?

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Usually the board is there... and the wedding present is seen from the other side...

My beard has grayed a bit since the portrait was painted by our lawyer friend Bill. And Cathy's hair is still red in real life but faded in the drawing...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would see legs of the people passing on the street if the cellar windows hadn't been walled up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin