Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,182   Online: 643

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I found Louisbourg far more compelling than Prince Edward Island, but I may be in the minority. Still, tons of photo ops at Louisbourg. We spent a full day there and I could have stayed longer.

There is a period-style dinner available at Louisbourg - well worth the effort to find.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, the Cabot Task was lovely but completely let down by the weather (high haze and/or overcast). And I failed in the accommodation booking front in Ingonish due to three weddings so ended up staying in Big Bras d'Or and wasting a lot of travel time going back & forth on Englishman's Ferry. Oh well, lots of good hiking including Skyline even if my photos will suck.

Went down to Lunenburg on Saturday and then drove back along the coast with a bunch of stops including Peggy's Cove and a colleague's place in Blind Bay (one of the little Prospect Communities). I even managed to get a couple photos of the lighthouse without people in them, just took a bit of waiting for gaps in the crowd. Think I got some good shots in the swamps around Peggy's Cove/Big Lake too.

Blind Bay was great, our host hooked up a 2.5HP trolling motor to a 4x25' floating dock, put a row of 9 deck chairs along the top and we had a cruise around the bay at sunset. Got some incredible photos that I suspect will come out blank due to my RZ being set to mechanical mode (1/400) but such is life.

Not sure about next weekend but Bay of Fundy is looking likely. Louisborg and PEI are seeming a little far away.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It will be nice to see what you have taken. I miss living in the area.
    Get it right in the camera, the first time...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    All the good ones will go on flickr and I'll post a link here when I start uploading. It'll be a couple months yet probably.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've still got undeveloped film from a couple years ago.....
    Get it right in the camera, the first time...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Photos are uploading here. Just digital for the moment, it will take me a few months to get all (50 rolls?) the film processed and scanned; I'll post here again once the film is mostly uploaded.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Polyglot ,

I liked the top forest Picture and boat harbour Picture most. I am interested in sailing more than 25 years and good harbour and a wooden boat is one of the most beatiful thing you can see. And I like the light houses , I am in to them when I first read the Jules Verne , and Kirk Douglas played excellent at the lighthouse at the end of the World. Light tower optics is one of the most on worked subjects. Now they do with led lights and your neighbor New Zealand is the only supplier in the World. There is a website for danish lighthouses and they are small but feel the local art.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    thanks.. I've started on the film backlog but it'll be a while before I get the film shots up. I developed 31 rolls of C41 on Tuesday, but that includes a backlog of about 8 that were from before my trip and I'm scanning those at the moment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin