Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,728   Online: 1089

Thread: Reading,PA.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Reading,PA.

The WWll airshow has recently passed.Anyone here attend this event?
    If you could provide a heads-up on shooting conditions/focal length recommendations-Never been to this location-
    that would be greatly appreciated.TIA!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like to look up events on flickr and see digital photographer's exif data.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That certainly helps.I've also visited you tube.Nothing like first hand info though.Thanks for the reply.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you are shooting flying aircraft from the ground - low level passes in front of the grandstands etc. - use the longest glass you can hand hold and keep the target in the view finder while panning. I've had good results with a 300mm on B25s, Mustangs and Cosairs, just remember to only shoot when they're close.
    Because of the back light from the sky, take an incident meter reading or meter off the back of your hand with your in-camera meter and set the fastest shutter speed you can get.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin