Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,370   Online: 811

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Tucson Community Darkroom?

Hey does anyone know what's up with Tucson Community Darkroom? Their site is up but they are not returning phone messages or email.

Roger

Shooter
    Medium Format

summer hours?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    Or lack there off, I was also thinking that maybe they are on vacation. I did speak with Alan at Art Intersection up in Gilbert (near Phoenix) who was vary helpfull. It sounds like AI is a very nice facility so I'll probably head up there. They have a water chiller, how cool is that!!!

I would still be interested in a darkroom here in Tucson if anyone has any ideas.

Roger

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    Hey does anyone know what's up with Tucson Community Darkroom? Their site is up but they are not returning phone messages or email.

Roger
    I haven't personally tried to contact them recently. Their website seems to be quite downlevel in terms of classes being offered, etc. (darkroom classes starting in September are for a prior year). They recently posted a link on their Facebook page, so I assume they're still active in some ways. I'll call them during "business hours" next week and see if they really are still an active organization.

Jim

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yes I've called during business hours, and sent email both directly through the the website and through Facebook. I'm headed to flagstaff and plan on stopping at Art Intersection in Gilbert and printing there.

Roger

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin