Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,501   Online: 1165

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162060 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Nikon_F View Post
    ^rub it in...rub it in...

-J
    yeah.

it was -18f this morning, tonight supposed to hit -8f.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One of the kids left a plate on the kitchen table yesterday and the night was very cold. This morning I found what looked like a raisin on the plate, picked it up, warmed it in my hand and it went BUUURB
    Best regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    I don't take advantage of it as often as I should, but sometimes the worst weather makes for the best pictures.
    +1. Found that out last weekend. Despite the miserable cold, and the protests from two of my cameras, the shooting was great. I can handle the most inclement weather...as long as I can find something out there to shoot!
    An assortment of F-series Nikons (F to F6, excluding the F4) with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice today. The sun feels quite warm. 76F at noon, supposed to get up to 79 this afternoon. 52 tonight. Tomorrow, 80/57.

Beautiful snow-capped mountain views. SoCal at its best.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    A dreich rain there is aboot the toon today...
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Cold wet and miserable yesterday but sunny cold and cheerful today. Thick frost on the car and the neighbours garage roof before the sun came up but that has gone. Visibility is incredibly clear with the hills 9 miles west of me and 12 miles east can be seen in fine detail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's currently +5C here, this am; forecast is a for a high of the same. Serious cloud cover, fog and a bit of drizzle. So...it's load up, and do a walkabout, with some of the PB 6/13 Tri-X I found yesterday while cleaning out the deep-freeze...
    An assortment of F-series Nikons (F to F6, excluding the F4) with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    When reading this and other treads, I often see the poster location on the left as somewhere I have never heard of, as if you don’t live in that country you are probably not familiar many of these places. As we are mostly visual people, would it be possible to have a thumbnail map of the poster’s country with a dot showing there approximate location?

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Large Format
    It's cold down here today. A bitter 29 degrees at noon. But at the same time I feel for you folks up in the top right hand area of the country. I hear tell you all have really been socked. Snow up to your eyeballs and colder than a witches ...... Keep warm, although that might be a dumb thing for me to say right now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Minus 13f this morning.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin