Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,952   Posts: 1,522,728   Online: 870

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Only 7 in Melbourne this morning. A bit crispy, but a beautiful bright sunny day.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Not quite 60F on a nice sunny day here on California's northern coast (275 miles north of San Francisco). Heading off to Southern CA coast for a week -- looks like it will be mid-70's with an ocean temp of 68F. Will be doing a bit (actually a lot!) of body-surfing!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    67 degrees in the Cleveland area - quite cool for this time of year. Very nice and clear day - great for photography, but I'm ill at the moment.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It was sunny and around 80F today in the DC area--a welcome break from the 90's, tropical humidity, and constant thunderstorms.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Very good sunset tonight here in Eureka!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Our usual July weather - foggy and cold.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    Our usual July weather - foggy and cold.
    Foggy and cold in July is inconceivable to me, anywhere. To me July is a month where you're panting for breath, soaked in sweat, greasy, and miserable.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I'll repeat the famous line of Mark Twain: "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco". I'm directly across the Bay from
    the Golden Gate, so it's even colder here where the wind and evening fog cuts thru. Our local term for it is, "natural air conditioning". The hotter
    inland California gets, the more the marine layer is drawn into here, until the fog backs up against the coastal hills. We generally get our warm
    weather in Oct, as the differential between the inland climate reaches equilibrium. These marine fogs are soft and enveloping and not at all
    clammy and dark like the tule fogs of the Central Valley in winter. They're like a natural softbox, changing throughout the day and according
    to altitude on the hills. Wonderful for both color and b&w photog. And its the fog that made our redwoods the tallest trees on earth - they're
    essentially fog-collection machines, with the boughs and needed engineered to collect fog and drip in toward the root system. You can be
    walking under the redwoods in the summer and have it rain on you. Conversely, in the winter it can be actually raining and the redwoods will
    act like a big umbrella. Many times I've set up a view camera under the canopy of a big redwood in the rain.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...y=shoreline+wa

Sunny, 80F with a light breeze. Seattle's had barely a trace of precipitation all month.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hamburg is hot and sunny last couple of days: close to 30C everyday. Unusual for this city - but good, I like it, I can use iso 25 for a change

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781252 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin