Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,541   Posts: 1,572,772   Online: 910

Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 202425262728293031323334353640 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by pdeeh View Post
    pleut pleut pleut and a bit more pleut
    yesterday heavy overcast f/2.2@ /125 ISO400 from 10:00 to 15:00 then it got dark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cold and heavy rain, but only another eight weeks or so and Spring will just around the corner.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    11:20pm 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    9F and heading south for the next 48 hours, on top of all time record snow totals for the month of January. I'm sure there are some nice pics out there, but I'll be damned if I'm going out there to get them.
    WYSIWYG - At least that's my goal.

Portfolio-http://apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=25518

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here in Jacksonville, Fla, it is 75 F. On Wednesday, the predicted high will be 42 F with ice pellets. Go figure!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jovo View Post
    Here in Jacksonville, Fla, it is 75 F. On Wednesday, the predicted high will be 42 F with ice pellets. Go figure!

Yeah. That kind of thing is why I'm still stuck in the iceberg of the nation with the furnace and two space heaters running just to keep the place at 62 degrees, because I didn't feel like a cross country camping trip during this wicked cold blast. But I'm grateful for 62, since its going to be at least 90 degrees colder outside tonight. I think a new window of opportunity opens later this week, and I hope to slip through it so I can report "Sunny and 70".
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Shooter
    35mm
    no weather. no weather at all. three-quarters of the year the weather in this $@%^hole is just blank

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's worse than going to roast a tray of chicken legs for the next week's lunches, and discovering that they're more than a little bit off-smelling and have to be thrown out?

Discovering it when there's 6 1/2 days of 40+ degrees C temperatures until the garbage man comes back.
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Croubie View Post
    What's worse than going to roast a tray of chicken legs for the next week's lunches, and discovering that they're more than a little bit off-smelling and have to be thrown out?

Discovering it when there's 6 1/2 days of 40+ degrees C temperatures until the garbage man comes back.
    Aside from the hard physical labor ad dirtier lifestyle of operating exclusively off a wood stove in winter, is a bright side to it also. All garbage goes in the hot coals, slap the door shut, and it all goes up the pipe without a trace.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    <*sigh*> Meanwhile, in the deep south of Australia...
    42 degrees celsius with a scorching hot N-NW wind preceding a cool change coming in at 8.00pm. 25 degrees tomorrow before it works its way back up to 40-something on the weekend!
    'Tis not the weather for photography: bland blue skies, not a cloud anywhere, bikinis, boobs and bums. Went down to the beach earlier but almost drowned looking at the churning water from the wild nor'wester. Even the birds are walking today.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin