Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,059   Posts: 1,561,594   Online: 717

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 125256575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening in the early hours of Saturday morning somewhere in West Sussex, then blue skies and sunshine for most of the day and a fantastic starry night to follow.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    How was it 20 minutes later?
    The weather in Southern California is still wonderful as always.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's been a Sunny 16 weekend for the most part here across the Hudson and the the June bugs were singing
    "The real work was thinking, just thinking." - Charles Chaplin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening in the early hours of Saturday morning somewhere in West Sussex, then blue skies and sunshine for most of the day and a fantastic starry night to follow.
    Slept through a thunderstorm here last night, but guess what song I've been humming all evening.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Yesterday Sunday
    intermittent very light drizzle
    overcast /2.8 /125 400 ISO!
    17C some wind chill 15C
    We were playing international cricket at Lords and would have needed to tell the visitors that the tea was Ceylon, they won't have liked weather.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Today, mainly rain. Yesterday, showers and sunbreaks, same with Friday. All three days unusually cool for June. Cool enough to turn the heater back on in the house. Thursday was pretty decent until late afternoon when it clouded up, then quite stormy in the evening.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 50/1.4 AI, 80-200/4.5 AI, 85/1.8 K, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    Slept through a thunderstorm here last night, but guess what song I've been humming all evening.
    Attack of the earworm!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I am sensitive to bright daylight and heat , I cant think at daylight so I quit working 15 years ago , its a torture , everything I think is coming after 1 AM.
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Mama what a carry on

Hehe....looks like you have an earworm-try Riders On The Storm by The Doors maybe?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "Starry, Starry Night" ?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin