Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,555   Posts: 1,621,679   Online: 1121

Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12525657585960616263646566676872 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Norwalk, low 90's F. low humidity, next week ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Similar weather this week.
    Out here it's been highs of 98 to 102, humidity % in the teens and twenties. I'm enjoying it. Wouldn't be a summer without some heat!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    27C and sunny. Wolf down dinner (stir fry free range yard bird) and then off to Burnaby Mountain Park to shoot the Vancouver skyline at sunset...
    Some Nikons (F6, F5x2, F3P, F3HP, F2ASx4, F2A, F2 and a D800), with Ai/Ais Nikkors ranging from 15mm to 600mm; Leicas (M6X2), with Leitz glass from 28 to 90mm and a pair of Hasselblads (500c/ms), with Zeiss glass from 50 to 250mm. A bit of stuff for a no-longer practicing professional, but justifiable for a now-converted hobbyist who absolutely loves taking/making pictures.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A nice break from the heat. Thunderstorms and a sprinkle of rain. 85F maximum before the clouds came and cooled everything down.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    Rain and 17C in gothenburg Sweden. Hopefully a little better in Stockholm. Going there in 20 minutes

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Been cloudy and cool in the morning, with partly sunny skies in the afternoon. Temperatures around 68-72 deg F (or 20-22 deg C). Humidity a bit higher than previously. Can feel it in my arthritic joints.

-J
    APUG: F5, F3HP, F2AS, F FTn, Nikomat FT2, FTn, Nikkormat EL, FT
    DPUG: D2x
    Nikkors: 18-55/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX (f/D2x), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/2 H, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Nikon_F View Post
    Been cloudy and cool in the morning, with partly sunny skies in the afternoon. Temperatures around 68-72 deg F (or 20-22 deg C). Humidity a bit higher than previously. Can feel it in my arthritic joints.
    My (basement) darkroom dehumidifier does overtime duty this time of ear, even when set to just 50% humidity. Keeps the air wonderfully dry and the mildew under control, but heats up the room about 5F extra degrees.

Check out this link to the NWS CPC long-range (cascading 90-day) forecasts for the entire next year. They are saying a very good chance of higher than average temperatures and lower than average precipitation throughout the upcoming winter in western Washington state through next March.

Ken
    "There is very limited audience for the arty stuff, and it is largely comprised of other arty types, most of whom have no money to spend because no one is buying their stuff either. More people bring their emotions to an image than bring their intellect. The former are the folks who have checkbooks because they are engineers, accountants, and bankers—and generally they are engineers, accountants and bankers because they are not artists."

— Amanda Tomlin, Looking Glass Magazine, 2014

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Clear blue skies and a temperature around 20C. Forecast is for a high of 24C and more of the same. In a perfect world this would be "Kodachrome" weather; instead, I'll be shooting both E100G and E100VS...
    Some Nikons (F6, F5x2, F3P, F3HP, F2ASx4, F2A, F2 and a D800), with Ai/Ais Nikkors ranging from 15mm to 600mm; Leicas (M6X2), with Leitz glass from 28 to 90mm and a pair of Hasselblads (500c/ms), with Zeiss glass from 50 to 250mm. A bit of stuff for a no-longer practicing professional, but justifiable for a now-converted hobbyist who absolutely loves taking/making pictures.

Images
    Good Afternoon,

Finally, some real summer here in the St. Louis area. The overnight low was around 80°; conditions were perfect for an early-morning bike ride. We're headed well into the 90's with noticeable humidity this afternoon. Maybe this will be the first 100° day of the summer.

Konical

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    My (basement) darkroom dehumidifier does overtime duty this time of ear, even when set to just 50% humidity. Keeps the air wonderfully dry and the mildew under control, but heats up the room about 5F extra degrees.

Check out this link to the NWS CPC long-range (cascading 90-day) forecasts for the entire next year. They are saying a very good chance of higher than average temperatures and lower than average precipitation throughout the upcoming winter in western Washington state through next March.

Ken
    Yep. We lost our furnace last November. This fall, we're thinking about putting in a heat pump. That should help keep the house cool in the summer, and provide decent heat in the winter.

Got that bookmarked. That, and the Cliff Mass weather blog, plus the University of Washington Probability Forecast page. Let's hope that it remains at a 65% chance, instead of dropping to 50% or less for El Niño.

-J
    APUG: F5, F3HP, F2AS, F FTn, Nikomat FT2, FTn, Nikkormat EL, FT
    DPUG: D2x
    Nikkors: 18-55/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX (f/D2x), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/2 H, 50/1.4 S, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin