Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,788   Posts: 1,671,515   Online: 887

Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 14545859606162636465666768697074 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Its been a very Dry and HOT Monsoon here, but thankfully, the farmlands seem to be getting bulk of the rain - and for the second year running at least one part of the country has received historically high rains - more than the annual quota in a couple of days (I wonder if we have breached the 2 deg C threshold already)

Normally the rest of the country is jealous because at least Bangalore seems to get rain on demand (or more likely irrespective of it).

Hoping for rains at least through late Sep/October, quite irritating to see only dark clouds but just a drizzle now and then.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Fantastic and too nice to be in a darkroom.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For those who were under the Polar Vortex last winter, here's a flashback to February:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyEO1U9DUI
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
    What's the weather doing where you are? Here in West Cornwall, England it's about 70F and raining quite hard.
    Florida,asalways sunny, blue skies and 80+Fin other wordsN+1
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bright and sunny, nice late summer clear blue skies...and a comfortable 23C. Great weather to continue until sometime around the middle of next week. Northern lights are expected to be visible this pm, so the F6 is loaded with some E100VS. Tomorrow am, it's down to Ladner/Steveston area with the Hasselblads to shoot some architecture and whatever else catches my eye (thawing out some PanF+ on the kitchen counter at present).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would swear it was in the 90s recently. But this morning it was 45F and raining when I got up. Even now, I don't think it's gotten above 55F. When I heard about the solar flares earlier this week, I was hoping that would mean the Aurora might be visible this far South. But even if it is, it's likely to be too cloudy to see it. The only time I saw Northern Lights was one summer on Lake George in New York State (did not have a camera handy and it was probably loaded with B&W anyway).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Supposed to be in the low-mid 80s beginning tomorrow and going through Monday. Got the F4 (which, yes, is sadly for sale) loaded with Ektar 100, and an F2AS loaded with Portra 400... So, may go up to a clearing tonight and see if I can get some shots.

-J
    APUG: F3P, F2AS, Nikomat FT2
    DPUG: D2x
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D2x), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2 AI, 35/2 O, 50/2 H, 50/1.4 S, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS, 180/2.8 PC
    'tax gear: Spot II, 55/1.8 Super-Multi-Coated Takumar

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    We just finished getting 25cm of heavy wet snow. Starting to warm up now, if you call 8C warm. As they say we have 10 months of winter and 2 months of lousy sledding.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bright and sunny with an expected high today of 103F
    I'm going to the Los Angeles Fair tomorrow looking for some Kodak Moments.
    Hopefully I won't melt in the heat.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin