Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,571   Online: 1128

Shooter
    Large Format

Georgetown Loop RR Photo Workshop Tours

One of my very favorite places on earth. Narrow gauge steam RR in a narrow Rocky Mountain Valley.

Remaining dates in 2013
    August 4, September 22, September 29, October 6
    Cost: $139.00 per person. Includes a box lunch and drink. Maximum 10 guests per date.

To reserve a spot contact Gary Gray at 303-948-1972
    Or email: mailto:gary.gray@grayphotoonline.com
    subject=Georgetown Loop Photo Tour

http://georgetownlooprr.com/photo-trains

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh, that looks fun.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I've ridden the train several time = Good times. Colorado at this time of year is so photogenic. I would go to this if I was in the area. We went to Colorado September 20 2012 and the fall colors where FANTASTIC!!!! If you can get up to the Rocky Mountain Nation Park show up at these coordinates around dusk you will not be disappointed. 40.373794, -105.601791 Here are a few pictures from that trip. Sorry, but they are digital (its all I have at work).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails at george town.JPG   RMNP.JPG   LITTLE 4X5.JPG  
    Last edited by ataim; 08-06-2013 at 08:07 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin