Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,988   Online: 847

Shooter
    Multi Format

APUGers in Hamburg, Niedersachsen, Schleswig-Holstein

Hi,

How many APUGers we have here in Hamburg and surrounding states ?

Can we organise some live meetings?

We can have coffee or something, speak about photography on English or German, bring some lenses that other would like to try? For example I have summicron 50 type 3, I would like to make comparison to other summicrons: so if someone brings DR summicron (I am interested in this one the most) I can shoot same scene with both lenses on same film. This is much better than flickr If someone wants to test summar 5cm f2 or elmar 5cm f3.5 M mount - I can bring them as well.
    Also maybe show your silver gelatin prints to other APUGers? This is also better than flickr and similar sites

Is there a critical mass for this?

cheers,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump ...nobody?

I have seen here that in USA APUGers are having in live meetings ... is it possible that we don't have so many APUGers from Germany, or just this kind of stuff is not common in Germany ?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Bump ...nobody?

I have seen here that in USA APUGers are having in live meetings ... is it possible that we don't have so many APUGers from Germany, or just this kind of stuff is not common in Germany ?
    Perhaps the OP would get more response if in german.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cliveh View Post
    Perhaps the OP would get more response if in german.
    Hi Cliveh,

that is maybe so - but I am new here in Germany (not a German) - so my German is still so-so.

regards,

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got the impression that the interest in meeting in person is lacking around here anyway.

So far in all this years I met only 4 people from Apug. With one exception all on my initiative. None of them German.
    Many others refused.

Meanwhile I lost interest myself...

Shooter
    35mm
    While there are a few German users registered here, the German APUG section seems more or less dead. Maybe you would have more success in the German Aphog-Forum (http://www.aphog.de/forum/). The members there organize meetings quite often, but I believe you need to be registered to see the specific threads, as they are in the non-public section.

BTW I'm from Bremen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd love to meet fellow APUGers but I'm usually too far from Hamburg. Any meeting-inclined people slighthly closer to Trier / Luxembourg around here?

I'm also not German, although the language is nicht ein großes Problem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well - we have couple of people here , and maybe there will be some more. We all know that there are cheap d-bahn ticket that covers wide area:

http://www.bahn.com/i/view/DEU/en/pr...r-ticket.shtml

I was never in Bremen , meeting(s) does not need to be in Hamburg. Let's see if someone more will be willing to join. We can start to plan free day one weekend in let's say September (?); for first time 3-4 people is enough - breaking the ice is always hard ...

cheers,

Shooter
    35mm
    A quick search on Aphog shows that there are not so many user meetings in the North of Germany for some reason. For some reason they're far more active in the south. However a north German film user meeting would be nice. Maybe we'll still find some people here. I know that there are some users from northern Germany on Aphog, perhaps they are interested in a meeting if somebody would organize one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin