Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,217   Online: 826

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Using the galleries

This is probably the wrong section of the forum for this thread, so moderators please move as you see fit. I was wandering if the gallery sections could be changed to view images within a gallery using the right and left arrows on the keyboard. At present I have to exit the gallery and enter again to view another image. I just thought that others may find it useful to scroll within a gallery, rather than exit and enter. Perhaps this already exists and I'm not pressing the correct keys.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try clicking on any image. Then look below the displayed image (below the author's name) and you will see the following pair of mouse-clickable links:

« Previous Image | Next Image »

Will these work for you?

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Yes they do and thank you, as I now feel very stupid for not noticing this before.

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I could wish that clicking the image takes you to the next...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well, maybe the left side of picture is sensitive to clicking to the next forward, and the right side of picture is sensitive to clicking to the next back in time...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    Well, maybe the left side of picture is sensitive to clicking to the next forward, and the right side of picture is sensitive to clicking to the next back in time...
    Bill, this is how the photo gallery is set up on artdaily, see below:-

http://www.artdaily.com/

Francis Bacon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin