Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,746   Online: 855

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Sorry Tareq, I was just urging you to go out into the woods if it's raining. Take whichever camera you want, even the DSLR. It can get very dim under the big trees, so a tripod's important.

There are many shades of green here in the coast forests, all year round. I hope you plan on shooting some colour, especially as you live in a part of the world with a very different colour scheme.

I'm used to it now, but when I first arrived here from eastern Canada, I was amazed at the lushness. it seemed that if I sat on a rock or a log for a few minutes, the moss would grow right over me. My son went to school in a big city in the east. Once, when I picked him up from the airport he exclaimed, "I'm home! Look! More than one tree at a time!!"
    I understand, thank you very much!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    There is a flower seed selling company called American Meadows. They sell the seeds in 4 or 5 groups and they have a large northeast section.
    I think summer flowers are living their final bloom and you will arrive to the last flower covered fields. There are many mountains at the north of the NE and MtRainier is the only I know. The fasted wind recorded there , 200 mph. There are lots of beers and bees there. May be you can spend a summer in the fire watching post , under the clear star filled skies and the big mountains deep black and fills your room with their silhoutes. Or you can visit a pakistani deli and eat chicken with your hands

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    There is a flower seed selling company called American Meadows. They sell the seeds in 4 or 5 groups and they have a large northeast section.
    I think summer flowers are living their final bloom and you will arrive to the last flower covered fields. There are many mountains at the north of the NE and MtRainier is the only I know. The fasted wind recorded there , 200 mph. There are lots of beers and bees there. May be you can spend a summer in the fire watching post , under the clear star filled skies and the big mountains deep black and fills your room with their silhoutes. Or you can visit a pakistani deli and eat chicken with your hands
    Ok, thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    I think this is actually a pretty good description! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the PNW offers the shortest distance between a fire lookout and a Pakistani deli anywhere in the Western Hemisphere.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think i will be fine with food, so that will not be an issue now for me, i will worry only about car renting and driving.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin