Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,283   Online: 1041

Thread: Ecuador

Shooter
    Large Format

Ecuador

Hi,

I am currently living in Guayaquil Ecuador. I will be returning to the US aver the holidays and I am thinking about bringing a film camera. Any information on where I can by black and white chemistry in Guayaquil? Any active film users from the area lurking out there?

Actualmente estoy viviendo en Guayaquil Ecuador. Me voy a volver a los EE.UU. aver las vacaciones y estoy pensando en traer una cámara de película photographic. Cualquier información sobre donde puedo por la química en blanco y negro en Guayaquil? Cualquier usuario de película photographic activas de la zona que está al acecho por ahí?

Thanks!

Henry

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Henry,

Below listed company can sell you powdered chemical and you can mix your developer , fixer combinations after you learn the recipes from google and APUG. Some chemicals are dangerous when inhaled , some less. You can always get help from experts at the forum about mixing , storing. I bet its a high heat climate and there must be tropical formulas for you. Contact with company and ask their help.

ADISOL, is an Ecuadorian company dedicated to manufacturing and marketing of chemicals for industry, import of raw materials and technical advice for the treatment of industrial water and wastewater.

www.adisol.com.ec

Good luck,
    Umut
    Istanbul

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    http://www.chemagility.com/directory...p?CountryID=65

check above site , there are least 10 chemical sellers only at your city

Below BASF distributors , I bet you can find any exotic chemical from them at below and above

BASF Ecuatoriana S.A.
    Avenida Naciones Unidas No.1014 y Amazonas
    Edif. La Previsora, Torre A,
    Piso 2, Of. 201
    17-01-3255 Quito
    Phone +593 2 397-9500
    Telefax +593 2 397-9592
    Homepage www.basf.com.ec

BASF Ecuatoriana S.A.
    "Edificio Torres del Norte ""A"", Segundo Piso, Oficina #208"
    Av. Miguel H. Alcívar
    6720 Guayaquil
    Phone +593 4 268-7730
    Telefax +593 4 268-7738
    Homepage www.basf.com.ec

BASF Ecuatoriana S.A.
    Km 9.5 Vía Daule Casuarinas y Palmeras
    Guayaquil
    Phone +593 4 2111412-213
    Telefax +593 4 2110797-102
    Homepage www.la.cc.basf.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    http://www.apug.org/forums/archive/i...p/t-59525.html

I am giving you a linkhttp://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/files/Kodak%20j-1.pdf contains a KODAK official book covers all kodak developers including tropical ones. There are lots of precautions about tropical development and follow the book.
    Some chemical names could be understood with other chemical and before orderng post the formula and ask more about the chemicals . Or you lose the films. If you can not download 20mb book there , I can send your gmail account.

Umut

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks for the input but I'm just looking for a place where I can buy some HC110, fixer and stop bath so I can process my 35 mm and perhaps 4x5 film. I don't want to have to bring chemistry with me.

Hank

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin