Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,505   Online: 671

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Help! I need a portrait photographer in the DC Area!

Not sure where this belongs mods, so reallocate at your discretion.

A few weeks ago, I did a couple's shoot for some people I knew in high school. The photographs turned out great. I suppose that was the problem.

Now my Girlfriend is jealous and wants some of her own

I don't want to choose any photographer at random, so I was wondering if anyone knew of some photographers in the Rockville / Silver Spring / DC area that I could take a look at to choose from? I have a pretty good idea of what she wants (preferably natural light outdoors on location) but she also hates the cold, so that could be taken into consideration to open up other avenues. I'm coming to you guys, because i'd really prefer it to be on film.
    I know none of us works for free, so I'm willing to compensate what I can, or even supply the film if it helps.
    The photographer will of course retain the rights, and the negatives if he wishes.

www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM me if you're interested. The Rolleiflex is always up for taking a walk. If the weather is not compliant, I have studio space at the Washington School of Photography in Rockville.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've seen some excellent work from TheFlyingCamera. I'd encourage you to jump on this offer!
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent, thank you!
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin