Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,411   Online: 1109

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrouse
    I think the outfitter supplies a dry bag for your clothes, etc., and I am going to by a large dry bag for my photo gear. I also plan on taking a box of heavy duty zip lock bags for individual item protection.
    If they are the same type I had long ago, any sharp object will puncture them, ie. a camera with sharp corners that is a bit more than a t shirt in weight. Better to get something before you go than to find out when you get there it is inadequate, with no place to for an alternative.
    Non Digital Diva

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrouse
    I have already told the outfitter about my camera so they know. I am pretty self sufficient in the wild, so I know how to use a map and compass and I am skilled in keeping myself "found."
    If you do plan to leave the group for a spell, be careful. Decide how much water you will need and then double it. The bottom of the canyon is hot and like a blast furnace the heat is dry and will suck the moisture away really fast. make sure you post pictures when you get back.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin