Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,862   Online: 1090

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Enjoy the Rome, stay relaxed and don't observe the whole trip trough the viewfinder

Shooter
    Multi Format

No More Panicing. READY for Rome!

Wise decision and like Miha said, enjoy the trip. I always find keeping things simple is always best. One camera and one lens, you can't go wrong.
    Last edited by Nuff; 06-21-2014 at 08:41 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: more...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Very wise choice. If you do head in to London on your last day with a little free time on your hands, also check on what's showing at the Victoria & Albert and at the Tate Gallery - they may have some interesting photography exhibits on display. It's been ages since I was last in London, but a few blocks out Old Brompton Road from Harrods (stand on Old Brompton, facing Harrods front door, turn right, walk about four or five blocks, turn left down the side street) there's a wonderfully fun restaurant called Borscht n' Tears. Russian food, cramped space, live music, very energetic. You may well not have time for it, but if you do, I recommend it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin