Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,570   Posts: 1,545,493   Online: 1206

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Graham Nash Exibit at Mumm Winery, Napa

The Mumm Winery in Napa, Ca currently has an exhibit of original photographs by Graham Nash. The exhibit is on display August 22, 2014 - January 31, 2015.

They also have a more-or-less permanent exhibit of Ansel Adams originals (on loan from from the private collection of Michael Adams).

More info here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey thanks! Right in my neck-of-the-woods. Nothing like wine and photos. I'll also stop by at my other favorite Napa Valley photo/wine spot at Turnbull.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationP...alifornia.html
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wish I can go, but too far for me

Jeff

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I have been in a few shows there -- a great gallery space, and of course the sparkling wine flows during openings!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin