Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,644   Online: 790

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Well, the big man in the corner office just let out a belly laugh. I won't be stopping in Athens on the way home.

Looks like London, Frankfurt or Toronto are not completely out of the question though. Our travel agent is "work flights and numbers" now...

Thanks to all Greeks who offered to help. One day, I will take you up on it!

Brad.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm sorry to hear that, Brad. May is almost the best time to visit Athens (April is better), while the weather is nice but not unbearably hot.
    Hope you'll make it some other time.

Ari, Athenians are not as you describe them. The guys you talk about are Cretans living in Athens... :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry to hear that you can't make it Brad. Maybe next time (and we'll arrange a 2-day trip to Crete, just so us Athenians can make Ari's life difficult )
    Too many Chiefs not enough Indians.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin