Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,365   Online: 1086

Thread: Ozark Mountains

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Ozark Mountains

Hi everybody,

I will be in the Branson, MO area from 6/4-6/11. My wife lets me out in the morning while she and the kid sleeps. Usually sun up to 9:30am. I was hoping I could get some ideas of areas to photograph within 50 miles of Branson.

Thanks
    Randy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Eureka Springs Arkansas - Northern Arkansas is beautiful. If you have more time, travel down to Hwy 7. If you need more info, let me know.
    "while a hundred civilizations have prospered (sometimes for centuries) without computers or windmills or even the wheel, none have survived even a few generations without art." David Bayles & Ted Orland Art & Fear

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Second that. Used to live in Fayetteville Arkansas, definitely try to visit Eureka Springs (sometimes called little Switzerland). Very hilly, the Catholic church is on a hillside and must be entered through the bell tower. Contact the state tourist board for literature or get a state road map which should list photogenic and interesting sites.

Images
    Eureka Springs is the only place I've been in Ark. It was very nice.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin