Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,150   Online: 1072

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Last day in Oaxaca Mexico

Well, this is day 29 and I am ready to go home. This place is fun and beautiful and I am feeling a bit sad about going home to Santa Fe. But I have a lot of work ahead of me.

If any member is thinking about coming down here, feel free to contact me and I will fill you in on the details about the city including where to eat and where to buy 5x7 film.

24 hours to go...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just in time to come home and plan that party at your house for the APIS conf.

glad you had a good time.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would like to have a head count prior so I know how to budget/buy for this. Email me next week if you are planning on stopping by.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This was the first thread I found that mentioned your party for the APIS conf. How is coming? Do you need an extra pair of hands to help with the food? Which night is it? You know the usual stuff.

BTW welcome home David
    Non Digital Diva

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin