Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,276   Online: 804

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FINALLY! got images on the gallery!!

You may recall my concern about low contrast images I was seeking on my last trip to Utah? Well, the OrthoPlus film and the developer you guys recommended worked well (see gallery). It wasn't just photographing the image ... most was your computer illiterate APUG member fumbling to get the D*** thing uploaded into the gallery! :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Large Format
    Great shot! it certainly worked fine....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good for you, Hortense! How did you do it? I've never posted photos. Is it hard to do? I have a couple I'd like to post and I had them scanned. Don't worry, I can look it up. I just wanted you to know that there are lots of photographers like myself that are struggling with the whole computer thing. I'm learning but I'd rather be in the darkroom.I just got a friend of mine to help me size my avatar and just email it to me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin