Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,844   Posts: 1,582,656   Online: 1062

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorke
    Seawood, yeah, not "Seagate" ^_^;;
    They are in downtown San Anselmo, which for most practical purposes is Ross, iirc (moved from Mill Valley some years ago)
    Yep,
    Across from the cops. While Ross and San Anselmo might abut each other they seem quite distant otherwise, at least to me. http://www.seawood.com/ ... I have always been dealt with courteously.
    Celac.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now that we're on the topic of camera stores, does anyone know of a store in the Bay Area which carries used Leica M cameras and lenses?
    Ara
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    hey ara -

we'll get together before you leave.

as for calumet ... that is the "nice" store in boston, you want attitude, you have got to go to ep levines

-john

Quote Originally Posted by Ara Ghajanian
    What is the name of that camera store? When I was in SF a few weeks ago I went to Calumet for all my film. Man, those people working there are harsh. It seems like if you're not there to buy a Hasselblad H1 then you're nobody.
    Ara

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now that we're on the topic of camera stores, does anyone know of a store in the Bay Area which carries used Leica M cameras and lenses?
    Ara
    One of the best used and new lecia stores is just a bit south of the bay area in Monterey. Camera West is the store. Sean Cranor is one of the owners. He is a great guy to work with. It wouldn't take you long to get down there. maybe an hour and a half, or less. I make it in under 2 hours and have to start out further away.
    Non Digital Diva

Ara
    Maybe Keeble and Shuchat in Palo Alto.

Michael
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin