Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,853   Online: 963

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Menacing tourist-
    Agreed, education and exposure does much for diffusion. In this case, having been educated in knowing laws and rights didn't do much.
    Hey, have you seen the Salgado exhibit at the Leonardo ( old library)?
    See you around town,
    Tanya

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Tanya,

Haven't been up to SL for much fun lately but I did see the Rodney Smith exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art that I found to be wonderful and right up my alley. I still need to take my wife so I can see it again.

Alan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Alan,

I had no idea that show was up there- I will take my husband to see it too. The reason I asked about Salgado is that I was hoping to discuss the subject matter etc. as I have seen it numerous times.
    Thanks for the show "tip"- keep me posted as to your shows.
    Tanya

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Smith's images will be up through January 16th. How long will the Salgado show last?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The Salgado show will be open at least until Dec. 17 and probably longer. It will take about 1-3 hours for the show- 300 photos, many years, many countries. I guess he's teaching some 3 day workshop at the U. Keep me posted.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin