Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,506   Posts: 1,543,527   Online: 1054

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    "Drive out of Phoenix turn onto the road that will get your to prescott. Drive over the hill to Jerome and then towards sedona and up oak creek canyon to Flagstaff."

This guy has made the best suggestion yet. If you look under my gallery, you will see most of my images are from Prescott and Sedona.

Anyways, What dates are you going to be there? If on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday...I will take a trip over and meet you in Sedona/Oak Creek, and show you a few great places. I been planning this trip over for a few months now, so I am going no matter what!

Ryan McIntosh
    www.RyanMcIntosh.net

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Ryan,
    Black and white, but also color.. I am picking up a new camera at Photomark Oct. 8 about noon and then I am free until Sunday morning when I will pick up KenM to go to the workshop but we don't have to meet up with the group in Flagstaff until 7:00 P.M. I am up for any adventure...Evan Clarke

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke
    Thanks Mark,
    I have an afternoon, an evening and a morning around Phoenix and then must pick up a travelling mate. We then have the day from about 10:00 A.M. until 7:00 P.M. to make our way to Flagstaff. Upon the end of the workshop we return to Phoenix, I put him on the plane and then I have about 24 hours to kill before I fly out..Evan Clarke
    Yup, that's me

No hoarding all the good spots before I get there, Evan!
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm in AZ now and was just in Prescott yesterday. Did some downtown shooting and looking for real estate. Nice town and I'll probably move there. Plenty of photo potential pretty close. But for your trip, I'd go to either the Vulture mine in Wickenburg for some old mine stuff, lots of old buildings and machinery, or the Apache Junction and Superstition rec would be nice. There's also an old Western Town attraction out there that doesn't cost anything to get into. You also can go on up to Canyon Lake. It's an easy day trip for all three if starting early. If coming down from Flagstaff and never having been to Sedona, it's a must. Sunset at the airport or along 179 into town gives you some great photo's. Also, there's a state park way up on the north end of Oak Creek that is considered one of the most beautiful trails in America. Name forgotten but someone here should know it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Wayne, this info will help the itinerary..Evan Clarke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin