Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,259   Online: 949

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Haven't firmed up my diary yet, so two may be okay. I think I'd prefer just the one but a good one in the Grampians! We did the CBD last year (maybe David can wrangle that trip into the back country in the Upper Yarra?)

Cheers,
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Hird
    Haven't firmed up my diary yet, so two may be okay. I think I'd prefer just the one but a good one in the Grampians! We did the CBD last year (maybe David can wrangle that trip into the back country in the Upper Yarra?)

Cheers,
    That might just be possible. I made an error on my time schedule and I am away the week of the 14th.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It's all coming together now - we are booked to go to Tassie on 6/01 and return 15/01, so those dates (inclusive) are out. I turn 40 on the 5th, so no driving anywhere for me that day (gotta drown those sorrows ....).

It now looks like it has to be the 1st or 2nd (assuming the weekend) if I'm going to be involved.

The location doesn't bother me much at all - Victoria is so small, I'd could go anywhere within it to spend time with my fellow Aussie APUGgers!

Cheers,
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Hird
    I turn 40 on the 5th, so no driving anywhere for me that day (gotta drown those sorrows ....).
    Cheers,
    Hey, you get to join the old farts club, cool! I joined that club back in June this year. Luckily I still feel 14 most of the time...

The 2nd may work OK for me. Have to check with #1 stakeholder (a.k.a. wife) but could be OK for Grampians that time. Never been there so why not? Will start researching the place and how to get there.

Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wish I could join you in Melbourne but I'm really busy this time of year and don't have a LF or ULF and would no doubt find myself photographing the photographers instead of the landscape.

DH just turned 40 last weekend, must be the year for it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello folks,

I will certainly try and make it in early January. However, since I turned the big 40 nearly twenty years ago I'll have to ask for a leave pass from the home and make sure I take my tablets before I go.

Looking forward to seeing you again David, I hope you're well.

Lou

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    It's not easy organizing a large group. Nicole, LF or ULF is not an entry requirement. Yesterday while walking I found a 4megapixel Canon something or other camera laying beside the road. Maybe I'll give away all the view cameras and find my voice and fortune with this new thing that appears more toy and gizmo than photographic gear.

I hope we can pull the get-together together.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield
    Maybe we can have a couple of separate get-togethers, say one in or around the city (Melbourne) in early January, and then around mid-January another one in the Grampians? (Seeing there are a couple of people away after the first few days in January). How does that sound?
    I can probably do two - I go back to (shudder) work on 16th January, so a long get-together late in January would be difficult.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    ...Hey, you get to join the old farts club, cool! I joined that club back in June this year. Luckily I still feel 14 most of the time...
    Tell me, do they smell any worse than fresh ones? I feel too young to be 40 yet. Just a number, just a number, nothing special about it ....
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    It's not easy organizing a large group. Nicole, LF or ULF is not an entry requirement. Yesterday while walking I found a 4megapixel Canon something or other camera laying beside the road. Maybe I'll give away all the view cameras and find my voice and fortune with this new thing that appears more toy and gizmo than photographic gear.

I hope we can pull the get-together together.
    What? They grow on trees over in Victoria? I knew there were serious problems with invasive species, but that's getting ridiculous! Digital is the new cane toad ....

Cheers,
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin