Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,536   Posts: 1,598,789   Online: 1077

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format

wyno

I'd like to put in another vote for the Grampians. The scenery is magnificent and there are a couple of really good wineries nearby. An added bonus is the new youth hostel accommodation that has just opened up. Cheap, comfortable and friendly and willing to accommodate people with big luggage.
    Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller
    About as well as a root canal.

I'm still hoping for the Grampians -- but that's just me.
    Hey, that sounds even better - a photographic trip to chiller's orthodontist! We get the thrill of all the gory stuff without the personal pain of living through it. I vote for watching chiller get a root canal .....

As I said earlier, I will go anywhere because it's the company I want, not so much the location. If everybody chooses the Grampians, I'll be changing my vote quicker than a Gore voter in Florida .....
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Maybe we could do both. One in early January and the other a bit later in January.

I vote for Sovereign Hill first, the Grampians second, and chiller's orthodontist third.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been away for the last couple of weeks, but I'm in Melbourne for a wedding, arriving 4th Jan early and flying back 9th late afternoon.

If the get together is between those times I'd be interested meeting you folks. The wedding is on the 7th so that day is out.

Regards
    Graham.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The joys of work...

Hi folks,

I have no idea where the Grampians are or Sovereign Hill for that matter. Once you all reach consensus I'll see if I can get there. Technically I'm supposed to be back at work on the 3rd, but this could be negotiated with my boss in Singapore. (Or maybe I just won't say anything )

I just found out today I'll be in Shanghai the week of the ninth so that's out for me.

David, 20x24 ??? Scary stuff . . .

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Okay guys - decision time - where to on the second of January? I'll be there with bells on.

(well maybe not bells, but you know what I mean ....)
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm out.. only getting back to Melb on the 2nd and it will be late arvo at best.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    OK, how about we start a list of votes on availability and preferred venues - otherwise this is never going to get off the ground.

My preference:

Anytime in late December/January The grampians,the otways

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Okay, that's one vote from me for Sovereign Hill and one from Pete for the Grampians. And Mike also voted the Grampians. So, that's the Grampians leading two votes to one (unless I missed some others). Glenn, Graeme, care to cast your votes?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm abstaining - I'll follow the crowd (as long as they are heading out of town ....). If the majority of others say the Grampians, I'll say the Grampians too.

(I reserve the right to change my vote later ..... )

(PS - I'm pretty sure Chiller wants the Grampians, so it's 3 to 1 (4 if you count my swinging vote)
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin