Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,012   Posts: 1,524,700   Online: 823

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller
    Am I the only member of this list in Adelaide??

Does anyone in Australia know of any LF workers here in Adelaide that I could amke contact with??

Maybe I own the last remaining 5x4 in Adelaide?
    Steve, I'm in Adelaide,and I've recently gone predominantly MF..not LF unfortunately. I did see a Century Graphic (think that's right..was a fleeting glance) in Eden Photo a few weeks back..was very tempted...but don't know enough about them yet. Might go back for another look

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Roll Call for Melbourne APUG at Halls Gap January 2nd 8 am

Can we please have a quick roll call of who is coming to Halls Gap? Then we can make sure all are accounted for before we venture into the Grampians.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll start by saying I'll be there, and Graeme has also replied "present". Who else?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Caulfield
    I'll start by saying I'll be there, and Graeme has also replied "present". Who else?

I'm booked in at Horsham with my wife and we will be at Halls Gap at "about" 8.00 am on the second [2/01/06]

I'm wondering what the temperature will be in the Grampians and if there will be any restrictions because of the BushFire danger? Here in Adelaide yesterday and today the temp has been well above 40. It was 44 yesterday.
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    about 23 c. Not too hot at all.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just bringing this to the top as there was quite a fire at Stawell on New Years Day, seven houses burnt out. I trust all our travellers are safe and look forward to hearing from them. Also thinking of all those in the Eastern states which have been hit pretty hard by fires in the last few days. I hope you are all okay.
    Carol

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!" - Lady MacBeth

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yes, the get-together happened with no impact at all from the Stawell fire. Five of us went - Graeme, chiller, Wyno, OldBikerPete and myself. A great time was had by all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to some pics! I had the "joy" of packing the car and battling the holiday traffic back from Lakes Entrance... god they give licences to some morons!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Another Melbourne APUG Day January 16th?

There may still be a possibility of another Melbourne APUG get-together on about the 16th of January. Anybody who is interested, please reply to this thread.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    My apologies for being absent. My car developed a big problem (blew a head gasket) so I was stuck in Whoop Whoop without a computer to give notice that I couldn't attend. I would like to consider Kevin's idea of a get together on the 16th of January.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin