Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,252   Online: 1016

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Malta ? shops/labs with MF development

Hi!

Any shops/labs for getting 120 film (E6/C41) developed in Malta, Valetta area ?? With a short turnaround.. (24h)

And not last as this are my first visit to Malta, any must see, must shoot??

Will take my digicam for the work related (site documentation / survey ) and my Fuji GS645S for private REAL shooting. .. the LF gear will come on my next trip (I hope..)

Thanks !
    Morten :-)

"Please ! Bring me into the company of those who seek the truth, and deliver me from those who have found it."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Get hold of these guys and see what they know. They look to be your best source of information on Malta.

http://www.fujifilm.com.mt/
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Amazing place to go!

There are a few shops but I brought my film home for developing so I don't know about the service there.

Definitely take the ferry to Gozo and see the Grotto! Valetta, Sliema, Marsaxlokk, St, Thomas Bay, St. Julien's, definitely Mdina for the panoramic views, the Dingli Cliffs on the western coast, also the Blue Grotto near Zurrieq is amazing when the waves a big, the catacombes, the neoliths, I could go on and on. Watch in the evenings for fireworks, there are so many different religious events that each small town has it's own displays. See here. Everywhere you look there's a photo.

I spent two amazing weeks there. The bus service is very good and will take you to every major spot. Renting a scooter is highly recommended if you want to explore. You could spend quite a bit of time on Valetta alone but see the country side.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks!! This looks like very promising leads to Malta.. Will check them out and update the ..around the world thread if applicable.. :-)
    Morten :-)

"Please ! Bring me into the company of those who seek the truth, and deliver me from those who have found it."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin